Wearing a mask correctly is an effective way to block the spread of respiratory secretions. Choosing a medical surgical mask can prevent the spread of respiratory diseases. The wearing method is as follows:
(1) Wash your hands before wearing a mask, avoid touching your hands with the inside of the mask while wearing the mask, and reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated;
(2) When wearing, distinguish the inside and outside, top and bottom of the mask, the light side is inside, the dark side is facing outward, and the end of the metal strip (nose clip) is above the mask, fully unfolding the face;
(3) Put the side with the nose clip upward, fully cover the mouth, nose, and mandible, adjust the lower end of the mask to the proper position of the mandible, hang the elastic bands on both sides of the ears, or tie the straps on both ends behind the head , Then press the nose clip tightly so that the mask fits the face completely.
(1) When purchasing and using medical surgical masks, go to regular hospitals and pharmacies. At the same time, pay attention to the outer packaging of the product with a production batch number, production date, and period of use. Production license, product registration number and other information, as well as detailed product instructions;
(2) Before use, please check whether the packaging is intact, confirm the external packaging mark, production date, and validity period, and use it within the sterilization validity period;
(3) Make sure that the mask covers the bridge of the nose to the lower jaw after being unfolded to obtain the expected protective effect;
(4) Disposable medical surgical masks are prohibited from repeated use;
(5) If the packaging of medical surgical masks is damaged before use, it is forbidden to use;
(6) Use with caution if you are allergic to non-woven fabrics;
(7) After using surgical masks, they should be handled according to the requirements of hospitals and environmental protection departments.