1. Keep the room clean to minimize dust, and clean the surface of the toy with clean, dry and soft tools.
2. Avoid long-term sunlight exposure, and keep the toys inside and outside dry.
3. When cleaning, you can take necessary measures according to the size. For small ones, first use tape to apply the parts that are afraid of wear, and then directly put them into the washing machine to softly wash, spin, and dry in the shade. Fur with fluffy and soft filling. For large toys, you can find the filling seam, cut the sutures, and take out the special parts (eye-cotton). You can use the tape to stick the parts that are afraid of wear. Wash and dry the outer skin, then put the stuffing in the skin of the toy, shape and sew.
4. For wool / clothes or dolls equipped with highly intelligent electronics, machine cores, and sound, be sure to remove the electronic components (some are not waterproof) or the battery to prevent water damage before cleaning.
5. After the cleaned toy is dry, use a clean comb or similar tool to comb it neatly in the direction of the fur to make its fur smooth and beautiful.
6. Check to see if the five internal organs of plush toys are clean and hygienic. Unqualified toy fillings contain discarded plastic, fiber rope, paper scraps, and even black cotton that is prohibited by the state.
7. Twist the eyes, nose, and mouth of the plush toy to see if it is sturdy. If the small parts on the toy do not meet the national standards, they are unqualified products.
8. In order to be healthy, you should regularly consume plush toys and clean them.
9. Simple and convenient sterilization and disinfection methods. A steam iron with a higher power can be used to gently iron and reciprocate iron on the fluff, which also has a certain sterilization and decontamination effect.
10. Essentials for washing plush toys at home: For toys with few small parts, you can use 30-40 ℃ warm water to wash by hand or machine. Neutral laundry detergent can be used for cleaning. For plush toys, the effect of using cashmere detergent will be better.
11. How to make the toy less prone to soiling and prolong its life. When buying a toy puppet, never dispose of the carton or plastic bag in case it is used for packing dust during storage. In humid climate areas, in order to prevent the toy from getting wet, a desiccant can be placed during storage, and the stuffed toy should be stored as far as possible to avoid backlog, so as to avoid deformation and damage.