What is the main material of plush toy?
Check the quality to pay attention to: the softness of the wool surface, the quality of the down hair is generally poor, but the printed shearing cloth will be a little down, not serious should be acceptable
For general plush (including plush cloth and cut cloth wool), if the weight is low, the wool can easily fall down and not stand up. Pay attention to the quality inspection. The length of the shearing cloth is not easy to measure, the hair is short, and the fabric appears thin, so you should also check carefully. Generally, the hair length should be 2.5-3.5mm, normally 3.00mm. High, the gross length requirement should be specified when signing the contract. Generally, the 3mm weight is 450g / Y-480g / Y, and the special one should be specified. The shearling cloth also has hair.
A, A yarn (also known as ordinary yarn, BOA material), is divided into:
Glossy yarn: Generally, it is shiny. Under the light, the hair can be separated into different sides.
Matte yarn: matte, basically no yin and yang.
B, V yarn (also known as special yarn, T-590, Vonnel) has Even Cut and Uneven Cut. The hair length is in the range of 4-20mm, which belongs to the mid-range material.
C. Hipile (Hippie, plush): hair length is within the range of 20-120mm, any hair length can be made within the range of 20-45mm, only 65mm and 120 (110) mm above 45mm, which is long and short hair. The impact of Hipil is very obvious, so we should ask the plush factory to use the original yarn of Japanese Mitsubishi level or higher, and the hair should be straight and not easy to curl.
1. Curly hair (roller hair):
① Tumbling boa, A yarn curls: most of them are granular hair, lamb hair, or hair roots are bundled, and the top is rolled up. It is usually used to make more classic toys, with a hair length of up to 15mm; the price is much cheaper than Shanghai style curly hair.
② Tumbling H.P. Curly Hair: Usually the hair is longer, the curly effect is loose, and there are many styles to choose from.
2. Super soft material: it has been used, and the material is very soft; pay attention to the price of different raw yarns.
3. There is also D.D.F: it is a type of H.P., hard straight, high-grade materials, usually mixed colors.
E, plush printing materials include: 1, printing; 2, jacquard; 3, tip-dyed: (like mixed wool glasses open book); 4, mottled; 5, two-tone (two tone) and so on.
Note: Checking the quality of plush cloth depends on: 1. The density and weight of the plush fabric are soft and smooth (that is, the open bottom yarn is not serious, and the matte surface is upright or lodging. This has a greater impact on the basis weight and the finishing quality of the plush factory. ); 2. The quality of the original yarn and the quality of the fabric affect the softness effect; 3. The quality of the shearing affects the hair height; 4. The accuracy of the dyeing affects the color; 5. The effect of the large area of the matte surface: whether the matte effect is dense and vertical It is soft, smooth, with or without abnormal indentations, wavy lines, or disorderly hair. The above aspects can basically be used to judge the quality.
Of course, there are different requirements for different grades of products. We should learn to judge and grasp the accepted standards. The safest way is to first confirm the sheet, then place an order and receive the product according to the board.
Plush factories generally develop new styles with different styles, feels, textures, curls, and roller bundle effects every year for toy factories to design new styles. We should take the initiative to clarify the name and specification attributes of new varieties in order to make accurate classification and application.
Similar to shearing cloth, but the hair length is about 1.5-2mm, the elasticity is greater than that of the shearing cloth; hairless.
T / C cloth
(The composition is 65% Polyster, 35% Cotton) There are three types:
1) 110 * 76: thicker, used in printed fabrics, or products with higher requirements for higher density, not easy to loose).
2) 96 * 72: second; the density is thinner.
3) 88 * 64: again. Because the organization is relatively loose, the ordering materials are usually required to lighten the medium and heavy pulp, so as not to cause the seam to loosen easily and cause a burst.
2) and 3) are usually used as interlining. It should be selected according to the grade and use of the product.
Divided into ordinary edge nylon cloth (100% Polyster) and nylon edge nylon cloth (Nylon), usually used ordinary type. Production, cutting screen printing, and embroidery are easier. In the case of cutting screen printing, we must control the hair length of the fleece (not more than 1mm), otherwise the screen printing is difficult, the color is not easy to penetrate, and it is easy to fade.
Nylon edge fabric is rarely used, only when special products require strong adhesion. And there is a minimum quantity of order materials, which must be ordered in Korea, so only special products are considered for use.
It is used to make higher-grade printed cloth, which is thicker than T / C cloth.
Yalin toys-cow plush doll
Yalin toys-cow plush doll
Attention should be paid to thickness and flexibility. There are two types of ordinary polyester and acrylic. The ordinary polyester is usually used. It is harder and has a thickness of about 1.5mm. The acrylic is very soft and the tissue is loose and rotten. On toys.
Other common fabrics
(8) PU leather: It is a kind of Polyester, not leather leather. Note that the thickness of the fabric varies depending on the base fabric.
Note: Now all toys can not use PVC material, because PVC contains excessive toxic and lethal elements, so pay attention to the material must not be PVC when purchasing. As a packaging material, some customers accept PVC material, and some do not accept it. Pay great attention.
(9) Heavier T / C: It is also divided into cotton or T / C, which is thicker and the lines are clearly visible.
(10) Zhabu: Measure the texture according to the count; it should be selected according to the grade and use of the product.
(11) Knitted cloth: According to the number of grams, the quality is divided into cotton or T / C, and the elasticity of the cloth is greater.
(12) Electronic cashmere: thin and bright, but the matte surface is not soft enough.
(13) Fleece (polar fleece): divided into single-sided fleece, double-sided fleece, soft to the touch, but more flexible.
(14) Velvet: There are several grades. The difference from electronic cashmere is softer and relatively expensive.
(15) Flocking Material: single-sided, double-sided, single-sided flocking. If the base fabric is different, the thickness and hardness are different, and the price is also different.
(16) Satin: Usually sewing is not easy to make, too soft and easy to run.
(17) Washed cloth, crepe cloth (Nylon Taffeta): There are wrinkles on the cloth surface. Since it can be washed, some products will be used, but sewing is not easy to do).
(18) Nylon cloth: Liner cloth: 170T, a kind of nylon cloth, which is very thin and cheap, can be considered as inner bag lining; ordinary nylon cloth: 190T; thick nylon cloth: 210T; Oxford cloth: 420T or more .
(19) Terry cloth: Cotton: The terry is high and appears rough. Use a thick cloth for the bottom of the toy to prevent the cotton from coming out easily.
T / C type: fine loops, smooth, mostly used in baby products, bath products, etc. Note that the base fabric must be thick and cannot penetrate cotton.
(20) Others: Denim