Inflatable pool drain and counterflow sink
1. The Inflatable pool should have a drain at the bottom of the Inflatable pool. If necessary, the drain should be combined with the return.
2. The drain opening should be provided with a grille cover, and the surface of the cover should be level with the lowest surface of the bottom of the Inflatable pool.
The construction and materials of the drain grille cover shall comply with the provisions of Articles 1 and 2 of this code.
Counter current sink
1. Inflatable pool should use Inflatable pool shore overflow sink.
2. The design of the overflow trough should meet the following requirements:
(1) It should be placed along the outside of the Inflatable pool wall or on the outside of both sides. The overflow should be strictly level.
(2) The width of the overflow tank shall not be less than 150mm. The diameter of the drainage pipe in the tank shall not be less than 50mm, and the spacing shall not be greater than 3m.
(3) Inflatable pool The overflow overflow tank shall be provided with a grille cover, and its standard material shall comply with the provisions of Article 8.2.2 of this code.